Thursday, January 12, 2012

Daily reflections

One of the things that came to me today out of observing the front desk guy who has a rigid heart....he is polite and kind to the best of his ability.....We are all doing the best we can with the knowledge, understanding and wisdom we have at that time....

An awareness comes when the travelers desk guide calls my room as I am packing up to tell me he is now at the desk and I can get the money exchange I need anytime....as he was not there when I went earlier.....I feel such a softness happening with in me and felt truly grateful that he called to let me know and expressed that gratitude through my words....an energy moved through me....this is why I am here...to share my light, love and joy....

I am having ayruvedic osteopathic adjustments almost everyday....focus is to release neck and shoulder pain....been having it for about a year now(is something that has off and on bothered me for years, acted up intensely when I went through my divorce and the pain of loosing my son).....started up again when I ended a love relationship just before I went to the Tim Miller yoga teacher training in Tulum last Jan....Just before I left the pain came on....could not lift my arm, I asked corey if I should practice that day and he told me what he said is what patabi jois would have said....practice....so I came to class and cried through the whole class....the next day the pain was gone....it has come and gone over the year....started raging about 2 months ago....after my session today....feeling the depth of a broken heart....the lonliness I have needed to sit with and now have the time to do....this takes me deep with in myself....a greater understanding of me...my life....feeling it being with it....I trust  my heart will feel light again....off to the pool to chill ;0))

No comments:

Post a Comment