Saturday, January 7, 2012

some reflection....

I have some time of rest before meeting some friends for a fun night out of dinner and dancing.....woohoo...no practice tomorrow....

I am finding that I really enjoy writing....writing my experience....sharing my feelings...its fun...helps me to connect with my pure essence which is free, open, spontaneous and creative....Since I have gotten here it is as if a barrier has been lifted from my heart....a process that was beginning a few months before left....It is as if there is this expansive energy washing through my body cracking the boundries of limiting beliefs and limitations, exposing me to the vastness of who I truly am....allowing this energy to flow brings rich rewards....this tender spot in my heart which allows me to embrace all of the human experience I am having and to love with the pure essence of who I am....I see the indian children....such love and light in there eyes....as I was driving in my rickshaw today...a small little boy with his head popping out the window....looking at me with such love, tenderness and curiosity....I wave...he gives a smile....so sweet...

We decided not to do the zoo today....it was a day for yogi's and yogini's alike to chill at the pool....the sun was strong and hot.....got my tan back on after today for sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment