Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My first day in mysore

Experiencing many different emotions today....my mind is really being....shall I say....creative....asking myself why, why did I decide to do this....why do I practice yoga....for what?? What do I want to do with this?? All these questions to take me out of the present of just being in the moment.....part of me wants to run....all the newness...figuring things out....fitting in to the group....oye vey....just be I tell myself...breathe and enjoy....remembering what Corey and Erika said about being with what was present in the moment....open to what happens in each moment, who is presented to me....

Enjoyed my first cup of delicious indian coffee....

Got my first ride in a rickshaw to the shala and fully registered....I will be practicing with Saraswathi the first month at 5:30 in the morning....beginning tomorrow....I need to practice....quiet my mind....

Bumped into Tim Feldman and Kino McGregor at the coconut hut....met Kino for the first time....sweet....was hoping to see Nnadi....met a guy who knows him....but no Nnadi...maybe tomorrow....I would love a sight seeing buddy....

Feeling a bit out of sorts....this to shall pass....

No comments:

Post a Comment