Thursday, January 12, 2012

My first couple of days living in Gokulum

Moved into my new "crib" yesterday....Ganesh's where Anu's cafe is located...a local cafe hangout for all the yogi's....I walkout my apt door and there is the cafe....how cool is that??   Tim Feldman totally hooked me up he is the bomb....this place is so very sweet...I am very happy....Ganesh is super sweet....very helpful....I have yet to spend time with Anu, however tomorrow I take my first cooking class with her and am so excited as my first meal here at the cafe' was so amazing....there is this special chocolate pie....OMG yummmmmmy....the smoothies are a meal in themselves had one last eve with figs and almonds sosososososo good....I am having no problem finding food to my liking Aura....LOL

Been spending most of my time the last 2 days adjusting to my new surroundings here in Gokulum....walking into town...doing a little shopping....went to the local grocery store for the first time to get some necessaties....TP, towels ya know stuff like that....the energy when you go to town is a bit like NYC...chaotic and frenetic....lots of people, cars, scooters, motorcycles and they use their horns as a constant method of communication....to tell you when they are coming, going to turn, are behind you, in front of you, next to you....holy bejesus....horns blowing everywhere....

I am still trying to figure my way around....I am so direction retarded always have been....one of the times I feel the lonliest is when I am trying to find my way around like to the shala in the dark early morning of 5am....it is good for me though...makes my mind strong....yoga chitta vritti nhroda....going to be my new tatoo I think in sanskrit....so for now my sweet rickshaw driver Mahesh is making some good money from me ;0)))

Practice was good today....felt tired....saraswati says I hold my calves in backbending tomorrow....oh boy....going deeper and deeper....woohooo

Signed up for a 2 week Human Anatomy for therapeutic yoga course...begins on monday...I am so excited....met the teacher Noah at lunch yesterday....yes, Corey the universe is sending me all the right people at the right time....xo

Had another peaceful day by the pool....really enjoying my time of being after working so damn hard this past summer....rebuilding my ojas....went to see the incense and oil guy again today to get some more almond oil and some new frankencense...he says I was looking much younger today ;0)))

So it is time to shower and meet up with some friends....going to the bookstore for the first time....fun!

1 comment:

  1. Routefinding must be interesting indeed. Did you see the map from one of your fellow bloggers? http://globie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete