Thursday, January 5, 2012

Such a fun day....day 2

Took a rest after practice....was feeling really raw....my heart was ripped wide open...as if I could go any deeper....The ego fears surrender....our soul, however longs for us to crack our shells, leap in the oean, and become naked to ourselves and others. In doing so we become free to experience all that is within us the power of our sexuality and passion, creativity, generosity and tenderness along with the parts of us that are whiny, afraid, dependent, controlling, empty, violent or needy....this is one of the gifts of yoga for me....today I was once again cracked wide open.....

How I feel is how I feel....so I have learned....what I think is what I think....Instead of stopping the flow of these thoughts and feelings....I allow them to flow...I be with them...observe them...explore their origins....They are my teacher....all transformation starts with awareness....when I allow myself to make friends with all of who I am and allow the emotions to flow and move....mercy and compassion emerge naturally and I begin to move naturally into living my true essence....this in turn freed me to give and recieve love so much deeper today....and a fun day it was with deep connection with all that I met on my path today....It started with Mahesh my personal rickshaw driver....a really sweet man....who seems to be looking out for me so I do not get taken advantage of as I shared with him the other drivers and where they took me to shop....very expensive he said...."ok....I am learning." I ran out of my egyptian goddess oil and thought I could purchase some good stuff here....well, for sure....Mahesh took me to this amazing Oil Market Herbal's shop and introduced me to Salheer....an amazing experience....delicious oils at a really good price....so pure....sat me down for about an hour long experience of smelling and sampling all of his amazing oils while sipping some delicious chai and indian coffee with pure cardamom oil....delicious'....I smelled like a true yogi....I observed a little boy sitting next to his grandmother who was making incense sticks....he looked so happy and content....his big brown eyes staring up at me....you could see the pure love of spirit in his eyes.....It was then time to go....I could not decide what to do next...so much to see and do.....I have plenty of time I thought....so time to relax and sit by the pool....had another amazing poolside meal and enjoyed soaking up some vitamin D....thinking of my lovely sag harbor friends....freezing.....ooops dont mean to rub it in or anything....LOL....

So, I look forward to a restful evening... and another beautiful day tomorrow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment