Monday, January 2, 2012

The Hampton Jitney ride to the airport...

As I begin to settle into my body, I relax in the knowing that I do not have to work and time is open, free....I am free to just settle into my journey and what is in the moment....no schedule, just to get to my flight on time.....what a beautifully freeing feeling I have within my heart right now.....I did this....all the bills are paid for the next few months....I have plenty of money in my pocket to travel in comfort and ease....I feel so accomplished with myself....tears of joy fill my eyes with a deep love and appreciation for myself and how I have come through so many challenges and life just feels like ease....I am sure there will be challenges, however compared to what I have been through over the years...I know for sure or at least I think....things wont be as hard anymore....

I left sag harbor feeling so full of love, safe as if I mean something to alot of people...for this I am so grateful....never to be taken for granted as I have never felt that before....in fact for years I felt the exact opposite....as if Idid not matter and no one cared...now I know different and boy does that feel sweet in my heart...all filled up....what a great way to start my journey.....

1 comment:

  1. You have created magic, and just reading your post the love within you is everpresent. Godspeed and blessings for a most wonderful, joyfilled, and blissful adventure.

    ReplyDelete