Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I have arrived in mysore

well....interesting....it is 8am here and I arrived at my hotel about a half hour ago....wiped out....the ride from bangalore to mysore....I bit bumpy and chaotic....I had a terrible case of car sickness and decided to close my eyes and rest for the 3 hour ride....until the sun came up and I could see my surroundings.....hmmmm a monkey is outside my window....just stepped out to take his picture and he is gone as an indian man uses a sling shot to scare him away....wow I think....this is going to be fun and exciting after all....
I am feeling tired....wiped out....so I began to feel doubtful....doubtful of my new surroundings....it is so interesting to me how emotions change moment to moment.....something I like to watch within myself....how now when I am tired I feel doubtful....I trust and surrender to the process and all is well...I feel at peace...

I flew via Emerits airline....what an amazing airlines....Aura, you would have loved it...I could not believe the service....I am comparing it to my last flight to miami with spirit....they wanted to charge for a cup of water....it is amazing to me how airlines charge you for everything these days....not emerits...delicious vegetarian meals....socks, toothbrush, movies, tv....a huge plane with plenty of room....it really did not seem like a long flight at all....besides the 2 screaming children behind me once morning arrived and they woke up.....

Time to rest a bit...then venture out to hopefully meet up with nnadi and Tim....

No comments:

Post a Comment