Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My first day of practice

So I am up at 4:30am to practice after not sleeping at all lastnight....well, maybe a little I think I fell asleep around 3am.....feeling ok though this morn with a half hour to wait for my rickshaw ride to the shala....asking myself why the F do I do this? why am I here? Maybe I will go home like now or early? but then again all  I would  be doing is working and freezing my ass off in Sag Harbor anyway so I might as well stay here in the warm sunshine, get up early practice, get to know the place  and hang by the pool, read, write?? ....I suppose these are all good questions that take me to a greater understanding of myself and life.... I am learning alot about my mind right now.....fun :0))

Boy do I need to practice.....I see now one of the reasons I practice....progress...I am making progress.....

2 comments:

  1. So glad you arrived safely my yogi....Love you, Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending big hugs your way... Relax , breathe & enjoy your adventure. I am soooo proud of you..

    ReplyDelete